|main topic||sign language|
Sign languages are forms of non-verbal communication primarily used by the deaf and hearing-persons associated with the Deaf community.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Arab sign languages (12 P)
- BANZSL Sign Language family (2 C, 10 P)
- French Sign Language family (3 C, 39 P)
- German Sign Language family (1 C, 3 P)
- Sign language isolates (3 C, 50 P)
- Japanese Sign Language family (2 C, 4 P)
- Kenyan Sign Language family (1 P)
- Non-deaf sign languages (1 C, 7 P)
- Sign language families (8 C, 3 P)
- Village sign languages (53 P)
- Sign language stubs (106 P)
Pages in category "Sign languages"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.